This software is so handy when it comes to copyright and software licensing protection. With this software you simply can Encode your PHP file(s) in a matter of minute and NO more being concerned about your works getting stolen or someone to resell your original work. Let's say you developed a website that user paid for a single license of this project. Obviously you wouldn't be happy if the user sell your original work to someone else or use it in several domain names. With this software, you simply can Encode your PHP files (This will make the script un-editable) and at the same time lock the entire script on a single or multiple domain name(s). In this case this user will not be able to upload your work on another domain name that you haven't specified and the user won't be able to resell your item. Isn't that just so cool? The coolest option, is that you can specify a custom message and when the user move your script to elsewhere, (Another Domain Name) it will popup on all the pages of that website/domain! That's about to get messy!
Working with this software is absolutely easy and you are about to do just some clicks within a few second to Encode or Decode your first PHP file.
- Click on #1 to select your PHP files. You can select as many as PHP files you wish. (You can Select all your PHP files at the same time or simply press CTRL+A on your keyboard)
- If you want to lock your domain name on one or more domain names, in #2 you can do add it. Make sure to type it without http:// or https:// or even a slash at the end of your domain name. ex: domain.com
- In #3 you can specify a custom warning message, this will show a message on all the pages of the website/domain name in case if someone upload your PHP script elsewhere than your specified.
- If you wish to add an exipry date on your PHP file, then you need to first activate this feature by clicking on #4. This option will make the document expire on exact date as you specify in the software.
- In number #5 you can specify a custom message for when the document is expired. For example: This document has been expired. for more info contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In number #5-1 you will need to add the date that you want the document to get expired. Make sure to write the format of your date exactly as it is written as placeholder in the field. The date structure is: Year/Month/Day (make sure you follow this, otherwise it won't work as promised)
- In #6, by default, we set a nice CCS style for the custom waring message when it shows on the home page, if you wish to edit this css then you can use this tool to customize the CSS for how it appears.
Warning: This change require advanced knowledge in CSS editing. If you are not sure how this works, then leave it as it is as it can make a mess!!
- Once you done with the above steps, now its the time to encode your files, simply click on "Encode" tab and click on #7 to specify where you want to save the encoded files.
- Once you done with step #7, click on step #8 to Complete the process. this won't taken more than few seconds.
And that's it! You are all good to go and you can now upload your php files.
This feature will make you able to decode your encoded PHP files in few seconds.
- Simply do click on #1 (as per the above screenshot) and select your encoded files
- Do not fill the domain, expiry date and custom message fields or CSS customization.
- Click on Encoder tab
- Click on #10 to specify the location you want to save your encoded files
- Click on #11 and that's it!
You are done!
In most of the cases, you don't need to Encode all your PHP files!
All you need to do is to Encode an important file that browser loads it in all the pages of a website or script.
One of the most common and important file is the config file. You simply can Encode your script's config file (config files usually contains database informations that connects the whole script to the database) and if this file fails to load, the website gets locked.
you also can Encode your header or footer files that repeats in all the pages.
If you need help or more information on this topic, do not hesitate to contact us.